• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

kakimoto regu 06r

right im going to be buying this exhaust next week off james@touge. What does everyone think of these? And before i do get it i just want to know if anybody else has any other exhausts they prefer for around the same money? my car is a dc5 and what i want from an exhaust is nice quiet (ish) when cruising about but then loud in vtec. any info is appreciated :)

I've not heard one in the real world but from what i've read and heard on forums/youtube they're pretty decent, sound good too.

Possibly have a look at the Fujitsubo RM01a, quiet at low rpm, decent noise at 3.5-6 and then fantastic @ 6+.

Exactly what nefor said, I have a DC5 and my exhaust needs changing for something quieter and the 2 I'm looking at are the Kakimoto and the Fujitsubo similar noise levels and both good quality exhausts. :D

I had a Kakimoto R on my DC2 and the sound was truly awesome.
A low burble on tickover and later, a full-on VTEC scream.
If you like to turn heads and have the motorbike sound, then the Kakimoto is for you!

Its a really well made piece of kit

Yeah the Regu 06&r has a more conservative sound. You know it's there, but it's not deafening. A bit like the Fujitsubo RM-01A.

Yeah the Regu 06&r has a more conservative sound. You know it's there, but it's not deafening. A bit like the Fujitsubo RM-01A.

just pm'd you mate. now gonna order the kakimoto :D thanks for the replys guys will let you know how it is as soon as its fitted

Well, thanks for your comments James but there is always a way to find something you wanted!!!

Back