• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Keeno's project teg - SOLD :(

Small Update:

Found a bit of spare money and this is the result.

Before:

DSC01035.jpg

DSC01036.jpg

After:

DSC01039.jpg

DSC01037.jpg

DSC01038.jpg

I think all i need to say is.....:D:D:D

Big thanks to Nat (Foxy red) for delivering it so quickly

You're very welcome :D I miss the sound though :(

Your project looks briiliant Matt- excellent attention to detail and you can tell you've spent just a few hours tidying her up.... ;)

Enjoy the sound everytime you put your foot down hun!!! :twisted:

If I get the Jazz, I may have relieve TGM of a Spoon exhaust.... :twisted:

Good work Matt.

You will probably find yourself at the filling station a little more often now though :(. It is worth it though :twisted:.

Good work Matt.

You will probably find yourself at the filling station a little more often now though :(. It is worth it though :twisted:.

On the way to work today I did try to hit vtec at every opportunity just for the noise :lol:

hey, thank me. I was the one who went to work early to box the thing up and sort a courier [-(

UPDATE:

On the way to a particular destination, I stopped off at a service station and bought this...

DSC01129.jpg

DSC01126.jpg

and one of these......just incase its needed for long motorway journeys

DSC01132.jpg

Cant wait to get it fitted...in fact so much that i tried to fit it myself this morning LOL, unfortunatly i wasnt able to get the bolts undone so ill let my garage handle it :D

Last edited by a moderator:
UPDATE:

On the way to a particular destination, I stopped off at a service station and bought this...

Amazing what you can get at the Esso petrol station these days....

DSC01129.jpg

Nice work Keeno, I'd say you've pretty much covered all the obvious mods now, good work fella.:smt023

Last edited by a moderator:
Decided to give the engine a good clean at the weekend. Products I used were:

- Gunk engine de-greaser
- Gunk engine laquer

First up, hers the pics of before:

DSC00374.jpg

DSC00372.jpg

DSC00375.jpg

After spraying on the de-greaser, leaving for 10 mins and agitating the thick grime with a brush, I washed and dried the engine bay. I then used a few light coats of the engine laquer which aparently helps keep the grime off in future. Im really pleased with the results:

DSC00377.jpg

DSC00390.jpg

DSC00388.jpg

DSC00384.jpg

DSC00382.jpg

Back