• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Keeno's project teg - SOLD :(

Yeah I also STILL have broken headlight bulb, orange indicator bulbs, gypo Gruppe 'M scuttle and a few other niggly things I have to sort out before JAE.

Not even driving the CTR at the mo, im pinging around in a 206.

Price of petrol and moving out really taking its toll :( .

UPDATE:

Few small updates, first was a new side repeater as the old one was loose. Also bought some honda jazz washer jetts which the water comes out as a spray instead of a jett.

A31.jpg

Next up the front splitter. Round the edge of the splitter was some bilt up grime so i took it off to give it a good clean:

16.jpg

Dirty:
111.jpg

Clean:
112.jpg

Lastly, a good wax with a new product I bought. DODO Juice Light Fantastic:
1.jpg

The wax is a soft wax which is was able to apply by hand. Its difficult to get the right amount but strangly I found it really satisfying:

11.jpg

12.jpg

The wax offered a really nice shine to the car and I was really happy with it:
DSC01202.jpg

14.jpg

A28.jpg

DSC01197.jpg

DSC01204.jpg

13.jpg

I also found that it beaded the water really really well:

A16.jpg

A17.jpg

The dodo juice is good isn't it.

I've started applying by hand now. I find it a bit quicker and easier not to miss spots if you get what I mean. It's a bitch to clean off your hands afterwards though!

ive just ordered a tin of that light fantastic! that looks amazing! u apply it all with your hand mate? none with an applicator pad?

ive just ordered a tin of that light fantastic! that looks amazing! u apply it all with your hand mate? none with an applicator pad?

i did all the car with my bare hands for the first time. its quite crumbly when you get it but when you rub it in your hands it warms up and goes oily. youllbe tempted to put more on cos it doesnt seems like you have any on your hand but you do. if you put it on thickly its harder to get off so less is more

i washed it again this week and topped it up using an applicator pad. personally though i prefer to do it bare hand as its more enjoyable. if you do do it by hand its best that you clay the car first so you dont drag around any left over dirt with your hands.

i did all the car with my bare hands for the first time. its quite crumbly when you get it but when you rub it in your hands it warms up and goes oily. youllbe tempted to put more on cos it doesnt seems like you have any on your hand but you do. if you put it on thickly its harder to get off so less is more

i washed it again this week and topped it up using an applicator pad. personally though i prefer to do it bare hand as its more enjoyable. if you do do it by hand its best that you clay the car first so you dont drag around any left over dirt with your hands.

ah right, time to buy a new clay bar. dont fancy using the one from my old car. but the result is amazing. top work.

ah right, time to buy a new clay bar. dont fancy using the one from my old car. but the result is amazing. top work.

you can re-use clay bars for a while unless youve not used it in a long time then, as i found, they just fall apart.

also, before applying the DODO Juicemake sure to use a decent polish and sealent :)

oh for gods sake.

If you don't like it, go somewhere else.

I'm sick and tired of people moaning at us because we like to keep the board in a state that can be read properly. The rule is there for a reason.

you can re-use clay bars for a while unless youve not used it in a long time then, as i found, they just fall apart.

also, before applying the DODO Juicemake sure to use a decent polish and sealent :)

How did you keep the clay? I have always kept mine in cling film and has lasted ages :D

How did you keep the clay? I have always kept mine in cling film and has lasted ages :D

well i thought they were in a sealed pot but when i came to use it again the lid was open :(, now i have some poorboys clay which has a screw lid container to keep it nice and fresh :)

Back