• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Kopite's Milano FN2 - Updated Snow Foam and HD Wax :)

Hi All,

Thought id best share the FN2 with you all!!

Needs a front end respray ( to be done in 4 weeks ) @ a cost of £800 due to last owner using chips away to do a bumper repair and fcuking the colour match up !

Just ordered new speakers for the front and rear in the front infinity 6.5" components and 6.5" coaxials in the rear
Im also going to sound deaden the doors using fatmax rattletrap

Ordered a facia kit from impulse to do the headunit conversion ( im using a Kenwood DNX5260 ) when i do it i will try to do a write up......

Spoon socks fitted to the engine bay

only other mods planned are to fit a js racing strut brace and c pillar brace , Maybe a earthing kit ( i dont know what these are for perhaps someone will educate me )

image.jpg

image2.jpg

image5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
A really nice example pal.

Cheers mate, will look miles better when it comes out the paint shop with matching paint! And a full mop / polish :)

Thinking of getting the calipers painted red and the type r writing on them silver at some point too ???

This weekend coming ive got the audio conversion to do should be fun lol

Cheers mate, will look miles better when it comes out the paint shop with matching paint! And a full mop / polish :)

Thinking of getting the calipers painted red and the type r writing on them silver at some point too ???

This weekend coming ive got the audio conversion to do should be fun lol

Nice car mate, ive not long done my calipers if you look on my link, it sets the car off IMO

Nice car mate, ive not long done my calipers if you look on my link, it sets the car off IMO

Nice one mate , Did you have the rears done too or just the fronts ?

Also don't know if you have done it but my chrome around the exhaust is minging any advise for minting them both up?

Autosol or meguiars metal polish and a load of elbow grease ;)

Car looks good mate hope you enjoy it!

Sent via NecronomiPhon

Autosol or meguiars metal polish and a load of elbow grease ;)

Car looks good mate hope you enjoy it!

Sent via NecronomiPhon

Loving it!

The skunk gear knob did you get it off the site I sent you last night?

I've ordered It but it won't let me pay for it ?? I know a website not set up to accept payment STRANGE Lol

Loving it!

The skunk gear knob did you get it off the site I sent you last night?

I've ordered It but it won't let me pay for it ?? I know a website not set up to accept payment STRANGE Lol

Do you mean funkypower?

I had the same problem and they told me that their PayPal account is down at the moment so you have to ring up and pay over the phone :) still not done mine need to today at some point!

Nice whip btw

Ok so i did the audio conversion today ( What a nightmare!! )

I mounted the GPS under the Teardrop
Ipod in the Armrest
Mic for hands Free on top of steering wheel

Heres a few pics of the finished product...

photo.jpg

IMAG0144.jpg

IMAG0145.jpg

IMAG0146.jpg

Im fitting the Skunk2 Shift Knob shortly its just arrived :)

photo1.jpg

Speaker Conversion with dynamat on Saturday .............

The skunk2 is now on what a difference it makes !
When I do the speaker conversion at weekend ill add more pics

Back