• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Kopite's Milano FN2 - Updated Snow Foam and HD Wax :)

Ok Guys,

Done a thorough clean and protect today seems as im going to be trekking across motorways for the next 12 months,

Started with the interior and then onto

Snow foam using Duragloss 902
then onto two bucket hand wash again using Duragloss
Dried with poorboys waffle weave towel
super resin polished
and finally HD Waxed

Pics Below

Snow Foam,
snow2.jpg

After two bucket wash
after2bm.jpg

HD Wax Applied
hdwax.jpg

And Wax Off !
Picture001-1.jpg

Picture003-1.jpg

Picture004.jpg

Picture002-1.jpg

:)

Just seen your F/S advert. I'm not trying to be a pain in the a$$ but I think your maybe asking for too much money, especially for a 57 plate car

Well I recently sold mine for around 7K and that was 57 plate car on about the same mileage.

The problem is 07/57 plate FN2's seem to have tumbled in value. I know people who've brought 09 CW FN2's for the money your asking

Ive been looking for a nice fn2 for a number of weeks now and i too am i warrington, went to view it the other day near bridgefoot 22k 07 Plate He Wants 8K Just To Put It Into Perspective..

I Have 8k to spend im just toying with what i want a standard gt, or 1 with a few extras

sorry if you think im being rude as i dont mean to be

PS Lovely Car

Ive been looking for a nice fn2 for a number of weeks now and i too am i warrington, went to view it the other day near bridgefoot 22k 07 Plate He Wants 8K Just To Put It Into Perspective..

I Have 8k to spend im just toying with what i want a standard gt, or 1 with a few extras

sorry if you think im being rude as i dont mean to be

PS Lovely Car

Is the one at bridgefoot a red one ? And from bridgefoot accident centre?

No mate i think thats for sale on bewsey road i drove past and saw a red ctr £6499 noticed it had had paint & it had black wheels & a black fuel filler cap? Well i think its that on i had a bridgefoot accident repair micra next to it lol

Yeah the one with black on it is a catd

As I've recently done the audio upgrade in mine ( which wasn't cheap ) and had the front bumpers paint sorted etc , I will take 9k for it

Come and have a look if your local !

Back