• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Kpro and exhaust bung

Getting my car Kpro'd and DCRH put on very soon :D

My exhaust has a bung which i don't use much at the moment, but may use more once a get the header fitted. :twisted: Would it be ok running the same Kpro map or should i have another map setup for use when i am using the bung or just make a few slight changes to the map? :?

I shouldn't think you would need it, depends when you think you'll be using the bung and for how long, as its not advisable to have the bung in if your gunning it as you could destroy the baffles.

I'm not convinced how much the bung would quieten down a system with DCRH anyway, probably not alot.

Hey m8, I had mine mapped at Abbey with the bung out. Yet as I commute a fair distance everyday I run the car bung in during the week. The only difference I notice is a we bit more grunt low down, but less at the top. Other than that the car seems to be fine. So i think you will be ok. I do notice more if I have to run a lower octane fuel tbh. Again had her mapped with Optimax which I try to run day to day. However I have had to put 95 in onc or twice in which cvase just to be on the safe side I keep the revs below 6k (not really an issue mind when you are running 280 bhp ;))

Back