• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

kpro gurus - injector size seems wrong

i got myself a laptop and deciced to have a look in the Kpro to see if i could get my head around it all. i was looking in a few of the windows and noticed that the injector size seems to be HUGE. ive done a search and found that the strandard size is 350CC (?)

the pic taken from my ecu says mine is set too 2000cc. do i need to change it back down to standard size and what damage ( if any ) will it have done.

kpro.JPG

It wont start as you will flood it.

Set it to 310 as that is the size of teh standard injectors.

Also be very very carefull as if that has changed many other things may well have done as well. :!:

captain scarlet said:
hmm. it starts and runs fine. could it be a bug that it was programmed using an earlier version of KManager???

No. Its caused by opening older maps in new versions of Kpro.
Be very carefull as I also saw cases of idle being set at 23000rpm!!!!

Make sure you understand fully what is going on and that the data is all correct before uploading to your ECU anything or it could end up being very very expensive.

captain scarlet said:
better go check it again then. anything else major i should be looking for???

It doesnt seem to change the actuall map data, but also check to make sure the boost section and NOS isnt enabled. Also if you remember someone also had their fans coming on from too lower temperatures. You really need to know what all the base settings should be and check through the lot to be safe. :wink:

captain scarlet said:
i know this might be asking a lot but can i mail you the map. and you can check it for me????

It's not likely to work on mine as I'm running an older version of Kmanager.
Open up a base map supplied with the software and check your data against those. You wont be far off then. :wink:

lesson learned with that one then. wont be dabbling with it any more. leave it to someone who knows what theyre doing. i think ive got it all back up to normal. ill get paul to check it next time im down at systemR

Back