• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Kpro or Gruppe M

I want to get a new mod for my CTR and i was going to go for a Gruppe M intake but i also thought of Kpro?

Which would you go for first, and what would i need to get if i do go down the Kpro route? Ive heard that the it makes the vtec kick in quicker and also redline later with better fuel economy?

im new to the Kpro side of things and wanted to know a little more about it.

Thanks

You should do intake and exhaust before you think about KPro IMO.

Ive got the exhaust sorted and i have the Hondata air box mod, but i was thinking of chaning to the Gruppe M as almost everyone swears by it.

This is what I would do.

Get exhaust fitted, decent induction, then I would buy an RBC inlet, a decent race header and then go and get Kpro and a mapping done at the same time as getting the RBC and header fitted.

ok so how much would i be looking at to have all that done?

P.S is the GM still sold? ( have you actually got rid of it yet or are you waiting for someone to collect?)

Get exhaust fitted, decent induction, then I would buy an RBC inlet, a decent race header and then go and get Kpro and a mapping done at the same time as getting the RBC and header fitted.

If I was doing it again, id do it this way.

Its teh most cost effective way.

Best thing for you to do first is get teh GM IMO.

Yeah that was looking to be top of the list for the next mod if anyone knows of a Gruppe M that is for sale can they let me know?

Untitled-30.jpg

Hazardous is the man to ask, sure he had one for sale not so long ago?

My first mod was an ITG Maxogen followed by a Kpro. TBH, the Kpro only made a difference because I lowered the VTEC point. It was The ITG that gave the car a bit more low down torque.

You don't really need a Kpro until you're intake & exhaust mods are complete.

Bear in mind that you will need it before adding a header & RBC as your car will run lean!!

Back