• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

KPRO or K100???

I am looking to finish off my ep3, currently i have rbc intake manifold, aem v2 intake, dc sports exhaust manifold, supersprint b pipe. I've done all what I want to do but to finish everything off was just thinking about a KPRO or a K100. My question to everybody is, would the K100 be ok to set everything up.

Depends, do you want to plug a laptop in and log data and stats from the K-Pro? Or do you just need something to hold a map that's appropriate to your mods?

K-Pro would be nice, but unless you're actually buying it for a purpose I'd bet you'd plug a laptop into it once to see what it does then probably never do it again...

I had to make the same choice 5 years ago.

Chose K100.

If I was to do it again, I'd choose K100.

KPro is a more tuner user ECU that will probably offer you more than you need.

If you need the benefits that you get from a KPro then you would have already made the decision.

HTH

I've not been a member here for that long and even I know that this has been covered to death. A simple search will answer your question :)

just to tack on, resale time a kpro will be more salable, in fact now prices are down on the K100 there really will be no market as you will have to pay someone to map it to your car, where as kpro you could use base maps.

That said i am getting my new Ep3 tuned next week and i too have gone K100.

Back