• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

KPro4 for my standard Type-R

Scottish Type-R

TRO Supporter
Hi Everyone,

Sorry if this has already been covered. :) I have been thinking of KPro4ing my standard PE Ep3 CTR. And was just wondering your experiences and advice on having this done. I would be looking at booking in to TDi North to get this done anyway.

I haven't got any other mods planned for now. :)

All the best

Scottish

If your planning some mods for the future get it all done at the same time will cost you less money in the long run. I had this thought earlier in the year although I have CAI and a supersprint back pipe decided on a LSD and 5.1 FD although I do track mine 3/4 times a year. Why are you thinking about getting a kpro?

Hi Simon,

Thanks for the reply. I guess like my vtec to kick in earlier and get better power across the range. Had a read of the whole mapping guide by one of the guys at TDi North. I was looking at getting a custom exhaust system to. Though I get what you are saying regarding getting the mods done at the same time so cheaper and one mapping session. Was thinking the KPro so have more options. But happy to take any advice you have on board.

All the best
Scottish

Last edited by a moderator:
k100 would probably suit your needs and its a few quid cheaper. Being Scottish i'm sure you would appreciate that lol

Lol, :p Nothing like some good old banter :)

Though I have lived in England for same number of years as I have Scotland :)

I will check out the K100 too.

Thanks

Scottish

Last edited by a moderator:
My civic is decatted with an intake and cat back, then remapped on kpro, if you want to know how different it feels and if you're local I'd be more than willing to take you for a ride

I'm in Scotland, guessing you are by the user name! Haha

Lol. Yes Skene I'm in Scotland. I have seen a few CTRs around Ayrshire on my travels.
I have only watched vids of the EP3s with the kpro and other mods.
Did you get a custom exhaust Skene?

I'm across the other side of the country in Angus! Haha

No it's a Skunk2 Megapower R I have, coupled with the DC Sports decat manifold it's a bit offensive on the ears haha!

I hear you. I have just been saving up for it. Not in any rush at the moment.
But still seriously considering it. Have any of you had moments of swearing at the quality of the paint on the EP3? Lol I have.

Back