• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Kshek89_bbc Silver FN2

Hey Folks, another newbie here :) Just thought I would introduce myself. Im Kenny 23 years old from a wee town called Kilmarnock in Scotland. Anyway I thought I would get on here and post a few pictures of it. I got it a few months back and Ive done a couple mods :

Lowered 30mm Eibach Springs
Hondata Flash Pro
HKS Suction Kit
TDI Custom Heatshield
FRS
And booked into TDI North for the Tegiwa Exhaust Manifold next month.

Anyway let me know what you guys think ;)

The Day I Got it :)

20120720_215447_zps05d14d29.jpg

First Day Sitting at my Work
20120725_155103_zps468de28f.jpg

Wheels Done Anthracite :D
20120819_201751-1_zps58442646.jpg

HKS Suction Kit
20120801_151329_zpsc7bc736f.jpg

At TDI getting lowered, frs, custom heatshield and mapped.
20120821_160100-1_zpsdea94a0d.jpg

Lowered 30mm On Eibach Springs
20120821_213510-1_zps77e1f972.jpg

I hope you guys like it, keep yous posted on any other changes in the future. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Kshek89_bbc Fn2 :)

Cracking bud. Like the colour on the wheels. :smt023

Kshek89_bbc Fn2 :)

Yeah Ed will be getting a cat back as well. You recommend any? That isnt too loud with good gains?

Anything with a header will be louder. I had a non resonated Miltek and that's a very popular choice. You can buy a resonated version which is quieter.

Anything with a header will be louder. I had a non resonated Miltek and that's a very popular choice. You can buy a resonated version which is quieter.

I dont mind how loud it is, just because I work late and I dont want to be woken up my neighbours kids on a school night. Im just a nice guy :p

Kshek89_bbc Fn2 :)

Looks really nice.

Might be getting a fn2 after My trip to Thailand in March. Your car has made me want a silver one for sure!

Got myself a pair of Team Heko wind deflectors, honda badges for the center caps on wheels and a wee finger smiley face decal. Not sure if I like it. Yay or nay??
20120922_161754.jpg

Car looks very nice. :)

Not sure I like the decal on the front, might have been better on a window.

Exhaust wise go miltek or hks (although hks is expensive), both sound good on vtec. Hks doesn't drone at motorway speeds.

Car looks very nice. :)

Not sure I like the decal on the front, might have been better on a window.

Exhaust wise go miltek or hks (although hks is expensive), both sound good on vtec. Hks doesn't drone at motorway speeds.

CHeers mate, im looking for a catback that doesnt drone on motorways so if its true about what you say about the HKS I think i might go for that :p

Back