• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Kyle's 225.2BHP 172.3lbft Cosmic grey EP3

Hi Kyle, My Car's in at TDi North on Saturday :smt004, just wondering which light they used on your dash for a shift light or did they fit a new one?

Hi buddy, Paul will just programme the Engine management light to come on for the shift light :)

Nice car dude. Goodyear Eagle F1's are definitely a good choice, put some on my a couple of weeks a go and more than happy with them :)

Yeah its the tyres I've decided on but haven't got round to getting them yet, Just finished refurbishing my front callipers so tyres or new upgraded clutch & flywheel is next :smt023

Another update with my car;

Front calipers are all refurbished and ready to go on :smt023

There getting done on Friday along with hel braided lines and motul rbf 600 fluid so hopefully all goes well :D
Letting a garage do it because i don't trust myself doing my own brakes since i've never done them before

heres the calipers all done:

Hel braided Lines are new front callipers on and notice a huge difference..no more binding! =D>

Not sure whats next, possibly stage 1clutch and lighter flywheel but probably nothing big for a couple months to due holidays, but i will update if that changes :)

Good colour choice! I was surprised how big a difference it made refurbishing my callipers. Feels so much better.

yeah so was i such a big improvement!

thanks i was going to just paint them red but wanted to do a different colour for a change and i think the purple will go well with my new wheels ;)

Hello again!

haven't been on here in very long time to update because i've been busy with college and work commitments.
slow progress anyway but still really enjoying my EP3!:D

Swapped my seats again haha

also bit of painting on the dial surround which I'm delighted with!

also purchased engine mount inserts from tegiwa and the gearbox polyflex mount also. any tips or guides on how to fit these?

also had all four callipers replaced due to 2 of them constantly sticking :mad: but all good now :smt041

as for future plans, most likely no power mods anytime soon as the car is possibly going for a respray in the next few months, still toying with that idea but just thought i'd write a little update anyway.

kyle :smt039

Update coming on saturday!....i have question that will sort of tell what the update is.

what size of spacers would be required to have the wheels sit flush or fill the arch better on wheels with a 7.5 width front and back
cheers :)

Back