• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

lambda probe inline resistors

Hi i am thinking of getting a decat downpipe but where would i get lambda probe inline resistors so my EML wont come on?

Thanks

Don't be silly.

Why run the risk of engine damage by feeding the ECU duff information???

I'll wait then i allready have mine reflashed by cpl so would need it retuned again then on a dyno.

Ive got all my exhaust and bpipe standard but i feel it needs somthing it feels restricted but i dont like the loud exhausts etc. i know that decat would make it louder but i feel i need somthing i just dont know what.

A decat certainly will help, but if you don't want the MIL light on, the ideal solution is to have your ECU remapped/flashed/kpro etc.

You can do it using a simulator, but you obviously run the risk of incorrect fuelling.

theres a difference between cheap an insane money ha, considering i only get paid £5 an hour its hard to fork out a months wage on an ecu

theres a difference between cheap an insane money ha, considering i only get paid £5 an hour its hard to fork out a months wage on an ecu

Well then I suggest you leave it as it is, because at £5 an hour, your insurance premium increase is something else to fork out for once you have declared the modifications ;)

It is alot of money but i guess if you dont do stuff right you end needing to fix things, you can get a reflash for 512 i think it cost me its not as good as kpro or k100 but better than standard and its hondata so it is good.

think i saw that reflash on the internet, it work just aswell though? obv cant plug into laptop an **** around with it. did you get your vtec crossover changed?
and yeah i already have a 421 manifold full exhaust system and intake, but obv not benefiting from anything ha, car is running sound, no over fueling or under fueling

think i saw that reflash on the internet, it work just aswell though? obv cant plug into laptop an **** around with it. did you get your vtec crossover changed?
and yeah i already have a 421 manifold full exhaust system and intake, but obv not benefiting from anything ha, car is running sound, no over fueling or under fueling

Please mind the text typing.

So have you had it on a dyno to check its fuelling??

Well since ive had the reflash you notice the difference straight away vtec kicks in 5200rpm and you can feel its more responsive. also ive noticed i am getting at least 30miles extra out a tank of petrol.

Best bet is email guy at cpl racing he explained everything to me.

I just took my ecu out and sent it to him then he sent it back it hasnt been on a dyno or that so it isnt working to its full spec i wouldnt think but i am planning on doing stuff later that will need it put on a dyno and retuned anyway thats why i'll wait for the decat.

Yeah am all the way out on the Isle of Skye in Scotland so its a bit annoying to get the car to a tuning company after getting everything done, what modifications did you have before the remap?

I actually dont have any mods just now i use to have sportex bpipe and sportex backbox but i took it all off back to standard just because it was to loud. so all i have just now is the reflash and itg airfilter in the standard airbox that is only mods i have lol

That was one of the main reasons i got the reflash because i am in glasgow and the nearest place that deal with hondas for kpro etc is TDI north and the reflash seemed a good solution at the time.

Back