• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Large amount of condensation inside

Hi

I have recently experienced a large about of condensation on the inside of my windscreen and rear windows over the last few months.

Its at a point where drips start to roll down the inside of the window. It is worse at the front than the back.

Any ideas peeps?

Thanks

Check carpets and spare wheel well for dampness/puddles. You'll then be able work from a rough location of where there might be water ingress.

Yeh def check the boot, spare wheel bit.

I no its completely different cars but my 2 old cars had the same window steaming up problems. Turnt out my old seat kept leaking through the rear passenger light and made its way to spare wheel well.

My old corsa also steamed up, turnt out a leak into spare wheel well also. Never found out how it got in on that one though.

I'll check there too mate. I'm waiting for the weekend to take a proper look. 48 hours per weekend doesn't seem like enough time to get in all you have planned these days

Back