• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Leaking Doors??

Helllo chaps,

I have run a little search on this topic and cant find anything so thought i'd put a post up for it.
Basically when opening my drivers door this morning (after a night of rain) i was greeted with a puddle of water sat in the bottom of the door frame, have i got a leak somewhere or am i just worrying about nothing??

Cheers ;)

Sounds like you have a seal gone just keep a eye on it and see if it happens again. Last year i found a puddle of water but it hasnt happened again so ive just forgoten about it.

Is it just on the plastic trim just on the inside of the door? If so the door seal doesnt cover that part, as I found out when I came across the same problem, or what I thought was a problem :rolleyes:

Sorry Gareth I had a look again at mine after that last post and the rubber should be stopping it before then, my mistake but it is more than likely just the rubber seal with a little leak

Back