• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Leaking Roof

I have a leak on the EP3. Water is entering in the rear right side somewhere. After some good British rain, the roof lining fabric is all damp from the suit hanger handle down to the tailgate. There is also a load of water getting into the boot somehow and making all the fabric damp.

I noticed it last year and took out the gromet for the rear windscreen washer and mastic'd the hole up, but this doesn't seem to have fixed it. Car was garaged, so wasnt such a big deal, now its not, its gonna be a problem.

I wonder if it's water coming in around the aerial, or on the roof strip (that runs from front to back).

Want to try ad fix this before stuff starts rusting.

Any ideas?

It will be a pain in the arse to do but take the roof lining out get someone to pour water over the top and see where its coming in from

Back