• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 LED STRIPS

Hi

Ive seen a couple of FN2 Type R's flying around in the newcastle area with those external LED strips, looking a bit like the Audi's day driving lights.

Thery first come across a bit chavvy, but to be honest they look ok!

Has anybody else have those, if so wht you think...!!

cheers ;-)

I thought about getting some myself... but i was worried about the look of them close up... might look a little tacky =S..

But i guess they'll look alright when lite... ;)

Initially that's what i thought, but having a closer inspection it was a pretty neat example by the FN2 owner.

It does look rather chavvy but its for the night effect which is rather gud, still the jury is still out there....

Its one of those where it looks chavvy on other cars but look sgud on yur own....!

Awesome! if you get a chance can you post some pictures of the LED strips fitted to the FN2 on here please :p .... or on your if you fit them.. :D

AWESOME! :D
Welcome to TRO! :D

Ermmm any chance of a picture in the daylight whilst its switched off?? and maybe a close up??? :p I just want to see what it looks like.... and if it sticks out alot from the bodywork??

its almost imposible to put the LED in the headlight unit as the glue realy sticks hard. You can open it with the consequences of cracking the plastic cover and water might seep through. so we just stick the LED in between the bumper and the headlight. fits nicely and it lights up quite nice during the day esp with HID foglights

maybe so or you should see it live, believe me, there were positive comments and it did turn a few heads on the road

Let me get this straight.... You want to make an FN2 look even worse, by turning into a mobile tanning salon....??? The mechanic can get a tan while he works on the underneath? :evil:

Any kind of undercar lighting simply makes the wrong impression, it looks tacky, chavvy and more at home on some sh!tbox like a corsa with Halfords crap bolted/glued onto it. :lol:

It only just worked on the Fast & The Furious films (at a very big push), but in real life, it's never a good idea. However "good" they look.... they'll make the car look tacky and there will be pictures of it on the FAIL thread. :D

Let me get this straight.... You want to make an FN2 look even worse, by turning into a mobile tanning salon....??? The mechanic can get a tan while he works on the underneath? :evil:

Any kind of undercar lighting simply makes the wrong impression, it looks tacky, chavvy and more at home on some sh!tbox like a corsa with Halfords crap bolted/glued onto it. :lol:

It only just worked on the Fast & The Furious films (at a very big push), but in real life, it's never a good idea. However "good" they look.... they'll make the car look tacky and there will be pictures of it on the FAIL thread. :D

They are talking about LED strips that sit under the lights, similar to newer Audi's, not under car Neons.

That would be a FAIL thread entry on your part then :lol:.

Looks good on big Audi's IMO, but not sure about how it would look on a Honda. I haven't seen it in the flesh though, but I can say that I won't be attacking my lights with sticky LED's Im afraid.

:)

They are talking about LED strips that sit under the lights, similar to newer Audi's, not under car Neons.

That would be a FAIL thread entry on your part then :lol:.

it's not under the car bro, in between the headlight and the bumper and it's an LED light not neons lights like what you see in "the fast and the furious" ;) . anyway different place different style, asia tends to create new trends whre the rest takes a longer time to get used to, cheers all

Back