• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Leeroy's S/S EP3

picked up my new EP3 a few weekends back to replace my Glanza V. having a little lad i needed a bit more space in the back and it seemed like a great excuse to finally get one. i always knew i'd miss the boost and speed of the V but i was hoping the EP3 would make up for it in other areas and thankfully it has :).. may not be anywhere near as quick but it handles sooo much better and its a nicer place to be than in the V (well unless your embarrassing an m3 in the V that is :))

anyway here are the pics from the sale. i haven't had a chance to get out and clean it yet as just haven't had enough time....

T2eC16NHJHgE9n0yEiYBQhBRYspe60_1.jpg

T2eC16hHJHEE9ny2tlwBQhBPSbrd60_1.jpg

KGrHqZHJCgFBsO4dC3MBQhBQPT8gg60_1.jpg

T2eC16RHJFoE9nh6nvWRBQhBP9unp60_1.jpg

KGrHqRHJEEFBnQbE9f3BQhBQkDgqQ60_58.jpg

KGrHqNk8FBmuFecDDBQgp33ZgU60_57.jpg

KGrHqJHJEEFBn-z1FzlBQhBO7zQ60_1.jpg

T2eC16JzcE9s4g0ur5BQgp3wOvk60_57.jpg

KGrHqNiEFBNnnZKmBQgp38mBQ60_57.jpg

KGrHqFHJCcFBn99nf5wBQhBOtcM60_58.jpg

KGrHqNHJCkFBkpTmhiJBQhBRBn3Jg60_58.jpg

came with a pretty good spec list:

Toda dolphin tip cat back
Japspeed 4-2-1 decat mani
Tegiwa M intake
Tegiwa thermal inlet and throttlebody gaskets
Spoon yellow rocker cover
Tegiwa dress up bolts and battery tie bar

Meister R coilovers
Superpro caster bushes
Buddy Club roll centre adjusters
JDM rear ARB
Buddy Club rear camber arms
Eibach front camber bolts
FRSU

Evo 8 Enkei alloys refurbed in gloss black with 215/40 Falkens
Brembo discs and pads

Tegiwa short shifter
Tegiwa shifter bushes

Mugan front splitter

already carried out my first mods and fitted my alpine HU and carbon wrapped the centre dash and dor handle inserts. also ordered a few other little bits to get fitted soon..

i haven't really had enough of a chance to drive the car except on was back from picking it up but there are a few little niggles i need to sort or get advices on so no doubt some of you will be helping me out in the future..

future mods and things to sort..

Fit RBC
Fit K100/KPRO
S/S brake lines and new fluid
fit scuttle tidy for teg m that i got from dent remover
sort out rear end.. not sure what yet but not how i want it
maybe go for a more stanced out look

and the list will go on lol

anyhow comments/advice more than welcome

had a little tidy up under the bonnet today. fitted the scuttle tidy for the teg M from dent remover.. holds the teg M in a treat now so no more darn rattle :).. also removed sound deadening and cleaned under side of bonnet along with a quick spot clean of things in the bay. noticed theres an oil leak that looks to be coming from the rocker so i'll have to get on that soon

IMG_0767.jpg

also got the car cleaned and half clayed before light ended play :(..

get me some 13x7" plates on order today as well as a skunk2 gearknob so hopefully have those fitted this week

plates and clay bar
IMG_0774.jpg

new knob
IMG_0780.jpg

carbon wrapped my centre console
IMG_0751.jpg

IMG_0752.jpg

Got centre console back in along with alpine hu and skunk2 knob fitted
IMG_0789.jpg

Decided to remove old plates with poxy GB on them and fit the new ones
IMG_0770.jpg

front cleaned up lovely - badge removed to fit new badge
IMG_0782.jpg

then came the rear and some moronic previous owner decided to screw a plate on and no not use the designated holes but screw straight through the bloody boot!!!! and to top it off the holes are wider than the plates :bad-words:

new badge already on in pic though
IMG_0787.jpg

how plates ended up...
IMG_0783.jpg

IMG_0791.jpg

didnt like them at all so decided to change back to nice new stadard plates after all the faffing around lol
IMG_0795.jpg

found some random sweatbands so using them as res socks now

611B7464-EDCB-43E3-9448-3FD36A796417-10856-00000A6EE672D48E.jpg

dont think i can take the car much lower or getting on my driveway may become an issue

9EFEF749-A5F8-420C-8B14-EFE9630286FC-10856-00000A6EEADDF4E8.jpg

little update.....

got these through the other day
IMG_0900.jpg

bit of a pita to fit as it turns out passenger side window rubber was messed up so had to cut some away.. may need to replace the rubber should it not hold :scratch:
IMG_0901.jpg

looks like you are not hanging around look forward to seeing final results agree with standard plates

Great progress on an already lovely looking car! The wheels look sooo smart, would be tempted with a set myself if my standard wheels wern't already black :smt023

Was that gearknob expensive? :wink:

Definatly did the right thing with the number plates though, the square ones just didn't suit it, but only my opinion, everyone's different haha! cannot believe someone drilled the boot!!!!! :picardfp: :picardfp:

cheers for the positive comments guys

Was that gearknob expensive? :wink:

Definatly did the right thing with the number plates though, the square ones just didn't suit it, but only my opinion, everyone's different haha! cannot believe someone drilled the boot!!!!! :picardfp: :picardfp:

picked it up for bout £35 off ebay : and yeh what a pr&t of a previous owner drilling boot :mad:

Very nice mate I bet it shifts nicely with those mods:)

still no where near as quick as the glanza V i had but im seriously thinking about a jrsc now :rolleyes:

another minor update.....

wanted to lose the red H on the wheel center caps and get them inline with the silver badge theme so.......

before..................
IMG_0973_zpsf393bbae.jpg

after..........
IMG_0974_zps2b13b6ff.jpg

IMG_0975_zps7a36386c.jpg

That's a nice little touch, not many do them silver....... still think those wheels look awesome to!

The H logo centres were green on my milano with black wheels when i got it.......... had to change them to red to match the car as you've done with silver, gotta be done :D

Back