• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Lee's CTR

Hello brought my first Honda Civic Type R last sunday and so far I am loving the car. Hope to create a progress thread just to show how the car progresses.
036.jpg
042.jpg
038.jpg
037.jpg

A few pictures of the car the day i picked it up, not the best camera i know. Made my first little change as i had some bright white Nightbreaker bulbs and some bright white 4 LED sidelights hanging around. I like the look these give.
040.jpg
041.jpg

Next step is to give the car a proper clean and detailing then will post the pictures of the results. A better camera next time!

Cheers Lee :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Got it in Bristol just round the corner from where i live. Been looking for one for a long time and the right one finally came up luckily near me. Its in very good condition no marks, dings dents or scratches. Mechanically very sound too so very pleased.

Cheers

Looks pretty tidy, leather seats to boot! :smt023

A tidy example of an early EP3. Leather interior too, which although may not be to everyone's taste is as rare as rocking horse shít.

For future reference...

past tense of to buy = bought

past tense of to bring = brought

Thanks for the welcome sorry about the grammer. I thought the full leather was rare because i had not seen one prior to mine. Cheers

Just about to order some of my cleaning products, hoping to get the CTR cleaned and detailed over the long weekend. I was trolling the internet over the lsat few days and have come across a company called Tegiwa, has anyone on here used their parts and what do they think?
Cheers

dont let a certain person on hear you say that word lol its a evil word in some peoples eyes on here,just get genuine parts, not cheap fake sh1t
welcome to tro bud, ep3 looks clean mate

Last edited by a moderator:
It is in pretty good condition. Only one previous from new and it seems as if they took great care of it. Nice starting point to take the car on to a really special looking car. I take it T***wa is not the best then!

Seeing as the car is going through paint correction and detailing over the weekend i was thinking about getting the OEM wheels refurbed aswell. Does anyone know of any really good companies in my area (Bristol)? Also is anyone got the time to help me out with a photoshop of OEM alloys with a white lip and inner rim and black centre?
Cheers

If it was our airbox you were looking at, then you were looking at the UK's best selling intake (currently). It has been proven many times over now.

Johnny

Back