• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Lee's FN2 GT Ruby!

She's got more cleaning stuff than me!

zy3aqysa.jpg

Didn't realise I had so much but keeps her protected and looking good!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice looking car matey.:)

Ha ha, my garage has 2 large shelves with so many cleaning products it is unreal. Said I won't buy any more until I've used up what I have left (probably take 3 years).

Nice looking car matey.:)

Ha ha, my garage has 2 large shelves with so many cleaning products it is unreal. Said I won't buy any more until I've used up what I have left (probably take 3 years).

Cheers pal

I've only had the car 4 weeks and its been washed every weekend so getting good use out of it all but I'm sure the keenness will calm down eventually... atleast she's gleaming for now :)

Finally got the RSK fitted!

vagetaba.jpg

hymy9emy.jpg

9a6a3ahy.jpg

Can't believe how aggressive it sounds now when the VTEC kicks in it really makes you want to put your foot down!

Also ordered some new bulbs:

ataryzyv.jpg
pehapyta.jpg

y8emu5ut.jpg

Here's some pics of the new lights:

y5aquqa4.jpg

Cree LED Sidelights

udaha9yd.jpg

u6u6y6ud.jpg

OSRAM Nightbreaker Plus H7's

I love the sidelights they have a real crisp modern look to them but they do make the nightbreakers look orange which I'm not keen on. Think I'm going to take them out and sell them and put the money towards Mr JP's HID Kit. Just don't think I'm going to get the look I want with normal bulbs.

Also had this delivered today:

py9u7aba.jpg

Looking forward to having it fitted as everyone gives them great reviews. I'm quite sure it's a fake but picked it up for £15 off EBay!! Which just leaves more money for other things...

y7enubuj.jpg

Fitted!!

Will have to wait for tomorrow to give it a test out. Fitting the knob itself was easy but getting the old one off with the new gaiter was a massive pain in the ass but managed it in the end when I just twisted the old one off using brute force!

I really want to take her on the track but worried about:

Major stonechipping from the track and ruining the front end
Brakes are still standard so unsure if they'll withstand a trackday
tyres/wheels - alloys were recently refurbed and i don't want them to get battered, also heard that tyres can become undriveable after a track day as small balls of rubber will form and cause vibrations when they cool

If anyone can give me any tips/advice that would be great

y7enubuj.jpg

Fitted!!

Will have to wait for tomorrow to give it a test out. Fitting the knob itself was easy but getting the old one off with the new gaiter was a massive pain in the ass but managed it in the end when I just twisted the old one off using brute force!

Love that shiftknob, what brand is that?

Back