• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

legendary wheels thread

right i know we have a thread for wheels fitted to a ctr but i thought i would start this thread of wheels that are uber cool to give people a little inspiration and break the ripspeed mould.

so post pics of cool wheels you have owned or seen (try and post makes/models)

i will start with 2 sets i have owned.

first are a set of lenso d1r's in matt black fitted to my mr2, i was the first person in the uk to have these fitted. really light weight, great offset and a huge dish 8.5jx17 front 10jx17 rear
D14.jpg

second set were 19" bbs lm in matt black fitted to my r33
P1011068.jpg

both not the most expensive wheels but very nice never the less
(having worked in a wheel shop as a fitter and salesman i do know my fair share about wheels, fitting wise, specs and were to get from. so if you need any help give me a shout and i will see if i can help)

please lets have a nice flow of pics

There are loads and loads of legendary wheels.

Not sure whether these'll qualify - but I have:

Work Emotion CR Kai's

walker017.jpg

God's own wheel: The Mugen MF10's - greatest wheel ever.

Mugen%20MF10%20JDM%20wheels_thumb.jpg

100_0996copy.jpg

SSR Type-C RS are another favourite of mine - one of the lighest wheel ever made.

Dsc09849.jpg

Work Meisters

ep3.jpg

Advan RG

Love the phase 2 Mugen wing also.

DSCN0571-vi.jpg

Tell me when to stop LOL.

Desmond Regamasters

4705085402_8aaf33dbb7_b.jpg

4704443541_b58d90f4fa_b.jpg

Enkei RPF1's

tegboy_ek9_blog.jpg

Tracer TM-02's

sMG_2789.jpg

Volk CE28n

htup_0803_02_z+spoon_sport_honda_s2000_demo_car+spoon_sports_garage.jpg

Volk NR-S

4063740603_1e1e43b55b.jpg

Volk SE37

dc5v6.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
to be honest griff, the gtr is nice but it has its downsides, being 4wd means not only can you not run staggered wheels because of putting to much stress on the diff but also aint the best for going sideways.

thats why i went for the gts-t and boy did that have some pull, a proper naughty car

anyway i havent got any pics in this post but this link takes you to te site where the is soo many lush wheels that you are likely to blow your load after the first click (and where my next set are coming from) split wheels FTMFW
http://www.vrwheels.com/

to be honest griff, the gtr is nice but it has its downsides, being 4wd means not only can you not run staggered wheels because of putting to much stress on the diff but also aint the best for going sideways.

thats why i went for the gts-t and boy did that have some pull, a proper naughty car

p34nut man,don't tell me bad things about GT-R's, i don't want my fantasy filled dreams interrupted by non sideways action and staggered wheeled situations :lol:

so the one in the picture is a GTS-T, i suppose that is on my favourite cars list as well as it's the look that has me on ore.

nissan lost the good looks after this model :)

p34nut man,don't tell me bad things about GT-R's, i don't want my fantasy filled dreams interrupted by non sideways action and staggered wheeled situations :lol:

so the one in the picture is a GTS-T, i suppose that is on my favourite cars list as well as it's the look that has me on ore.

nissan lost the good looks after this model :)

yes griff this was my r33, i havent shattered your dreams, ive made them more realistic, a deacent r33 gtr will cost you around the 9000+ mark where as a r33 gts-t will cost you half of that. in my opinion a far better car

heres a couple of pics of me having fun at modified nationals
liner1.jpg

liner2.jpg

liner3.jpg

liner4.jpg

and no that was no pants flamer kit, the turbo elbow and downpipe were still standard, to be honest the car didnt have a great deal in the way of performance mods 319BHP (that was my answer to a couple of chav boys in punto's trying to get their cars to pop

i agree with you chriss i had the pleasure of fitting a set of staggered 19@ formula silver volk ce28n's to a 350z and one thing i can say is pictures really dont do them justice at all
ce28nl1910522fsdc4ls8.jpg

:p

They must have been on crack or something when they came up with that design, i know lets make a teddy bear wheel! Yeah sounds like a good idea!:lol:

i thought i would post up a couple of oddball wheels

here's one for your homies (i didnt think wheels could ever look this wrong)
roulette_rims.jpg

these are strange, although on a V.I.P style car with a huge brake conversion they would look horny
The D’Vinci Forgiato Radurra see through wheels feature a three piece forged wheel and setting into its place a hard coated polycarbonate center with a glass-like finish and at $5,000 per wheel, its clearly the dumbesthing to dowith your money apar from buying a G-wiz
transparent-polycarbonate-wheels_72.jpg

clear20wheel20one.jpg

How can one person own this many sets of MF10's? My Gosh.

d6dfc613.jpg

He said he had a couple of sets of the MF10L's too - not pictured.

Back