• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Leooo's Milano Premmmmmm... Nicely Sized Update Page 5

Thanks mate, I'm after rota torques and frsu next. :D just looking fr the best price and colour

Picture pleeease! :) does the frsu include lowering?

72956742lk4.jpg

They are lovely.. Torques for me though! Otherwise at our next meet well look the same lol :D

Hi folks and folkettes,

Been a while since I did an update due to trying to save but have purchased a few bits for me car :D

Despite paying £245 for Tax this month I have managed to buy some Rota Torques in 17s, 7.5s and a red SFS hose for my engine bay. I fitted this along with my red boot light kit yesterday! I have a red ended rear tie bar too but am going to get TGM to fit this with a FRSU and braces etc in late August early September :D

Oh plus I detailed my mum and dads Accord so I though I would give you a few pictures !

m96lva.jpg

d8ad0.jpg

2gybrc5.jpg

2prva54.jpg

1zqdkw1.jpg

wvd4pd.jpg

1z70p53.jpg

35377k4.jpg

25tzqz7.jpg

15yi5mo.jpg

jsg7dc.jpg

Having a garage and a drive to the back of your house is amazing.

Yeah I must admit it's very useful.. The guy who used to live here had a car marriage business and used to store two bentleys and a rolls in the garage. Lol needless to say he now lives in a mansion.. :smt023

Back