• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Less noise wanted!

I think its a great exhaust I really wish I could have :lol:

Josh if you want a brand new twin loop imported from Japan with literally no wait then STR is your man.

Jimbo, was a standard B pipe (Well, OE quality B pipe I think, bought and fitted by local exhaust place).

I did enquire with Injection Imports but the price is a bit high for me at the moment, would prefer to get things like FRSU first.

Looks good! You should try Mij performance in Wallsall! They do custom exhausts. I had a custom twin exit cat back on my 325d from them. It was perfect, I chose where it exited/type of tips. And they actually managed to make a diesel sound awesome! I think I paid around £500. You can also specify if you would like it quiet/mid or loud. I'm getting a cat back system made for my mini.. For around £375 I thought I might aswell as a standard ones around £250 atleast then it's future proofed.

Back