• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 Lifting Passenger Seat

Ive had my new FN2 for over a month now & the passenger seat is still very stiff to lift when getting into the back?
I thought it would loosen up but it hasnt?
Anyone else have this problem?

Just to clarify what i mean, its the handle that you lift to bring the passenger seat to fold forwards. The handle has to lifted quite high & with considerable strength. Is this common or just on mine? thoughts pls.

I've found the handle at the top of the seat quite stiff, especially if your in the back of the car because you struggle to get any leverage over it.

I tend to use the handle at the bottom of the seat.

you let people sit in the back??:eek: :lol:

good god man....

On the very very rare occurrence that my daughter is in the back (we normally use the Mrs Golf as a family car....company car;) :cool: ) I have noticed that it is hard to use...so like Mr Goffin..I do the same.

I pulled the handle off my EP3 seat lever...that was like a fisher price toy handle.:rolleyes:

ive got that problem with the passengers seat to,and its only our daughter that goes in the back,find the handle quite stiff when taking the car seat out to put into the other halfs car,cause she will not drive the ctr:eek:

Guess its a common problem, wonder if its worth mentioning to Honda...

I can see a mass recall comming....

Yes have that problem, pain in the a**e, Thought it was only mine.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mines the same too, my daughter struggles to lift it when she gets in.

I think the problem might be that the lever is very close to the main pillar.?

Back