• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

LJ's Milano EP3

2005 EP3 Civic Type R Milano Red, was a close call between this and a grey premier edition but this edged it with 49k on the clock Vs 70k, the extras didnt swing it for me .

Front.jpg

Side.jpg

Rear.jpg

Interior.jpg

Centerconsole.jpg

Decal-1.jpg

Tidy example and a decent price. I did the console myself and some will think its 17 year old stuff but the silver was scuffed and marked too much for me.

Ive done the hondata air box mod, ive serviced it but not the value clearances. Window tints and painted cailpers. Fitted a sportext b-pipe and magnex twin slash back box. Ive got a japspeed mani and decat in the garage but going to hold out untill I get it remaped. Next up is the alloys refurbing and a HID kit to be put on. That should be about it for what I want, might adjust how it handles in time but not going to do too much at once. These EP3 look great out of the box anyway in my opinion so will be looking stock mostly.

Your front tyres look tiny in those pics. Are they some strange size or is it just the angle of the pics?

Well spotted, they are Falken Ziex ZE 512 205/40ZR 84W they do make the arches look too big and the alloys much smaller.

best colour ;) car looks great!

red carbon fibre console not my taste... bit too much red for me :) but each to their own!!

Ive had the valve clearances checked. Also took the car into Honda Lincoln and they did a full health check free of charge. They found the CV boot joint was cracked and it needed new clutch fluid. So these are done. Ive also fitted silver indicator bulbs front and back, some SMD side bulbs and HID 6k for £20 off ebay and took 15 mins to fit! Ill take pictures later when its dark.

My alloys are in a bad state and will be refurbed next month for £200 but for £40 extra I can change the colour, so should I stay stock silver or go different? On a red car im not sure what looks as good...im against black ***, alloys should be shown off not hidden!!!

Haha well my fiancee bought it for me and im a united fan and it matches the car...total win. Nice avatar mate!

SAM_0378.jpg

SAM_0381.jpg

These are 6000k brightness bought off ebay delivered for less then £20 also bought the bulb holders from ebay for £6 which made the job a breeze, install took all of 20 mins in the rain! Silver indicators make a small difference too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice :smt023 defintatly the best colour! Have those sidelights got a blue tinge because i got pulled for having those and had to remove them at the side off the road :(
219618_10150155137163429_4514655_o.jpg

Cheers. Not a blue tinge like yours but they seem very bright almost blue bright. Theyre the SMD style but these have like 50 SMDs not 10 like the others I have in the reg plates. Was looking at your car chop and it gave me ideas to carbon wrap! How does it last with stones on the bonnet?

ive had mine wrapped for about 1 and 1/2 years and it still looks like new, no chips or scrapes anywhere, its pretty tough stuff :)

Nice car , where did you get the side light bulbs from they look good , love the air freshener

Alloys refurbed for £200 ill post pics at weekend.

Also changing the red carbon for black, got some new mats in too also new gear gaitor.

Im also thinking about red carbon wrapping the bonnet. Cant find any pics of cars with red. Plently of black ones ***.

Still have to put on the manifold + decat and unichip I got for next to nothing.

Back