• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Loads of New Bits

some nice mods there...... somebody liked there spoon bits n pieces by looks of it :eek:

sort that rear tie bar out though ;)

Look better in person, or with a decent camera lol, the iphone is sheeite at taking pictures

Nice, I like what you have done so far. Does that H brace reduce your ground clearance at all? It looks like its had a few grazes.

Nice, I like what you have done so far. Does that H brace reduce your ground clearance at all? It looks like its had a few grazes.

yeah, speed bumps are a no go straight on, but if you look under the car its still not any lower than the spoon mid pipe,

i also have to get the car onto the drive at a funny angle otherwise it bounces off the kurb (hence the scrapes :() going to take it of at some point along with the lower rear one and get the sprayed a glow in the dark white :cool:

yeah, speed bumps are a no go straight on, but if you look under the car its still not any lower than the spoon mid pipe,

i also have to get the car onto the drive at a funny angle otherwise it bounces off the kurb (hence the scrapes :() going to take it of at some point along with the lower rear one and get the sprayed a glow in the dark white :cool:

Seems like more of a hinderance than a benifit :confused: .

Or do you do a lot of track days?

Seems like more of a hinderance than a benifit :confused: .

Or do you do a lot of track days?

nah not really, just have to watch the speed bumps instead of flying over them, so its a benfit for the small children in my area really :lol:

im planning on doing some, just need a few more bits sorting then its ready :)

Oil cooler
Supsensions setting up properly
New wheels with sticky tyres and not the current ditchfinders :)

Is that a moustache? :ghey:

dsc0301.jpg

Possibly looking at selling the seats and full interior for that matter for some Bride buckets, but unsure yet

Back