• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Location of the Aux in FN2 2007, Type R

Hi

Im aware my car(2007 Civic FN2 Type-R) has a Aux Port somewhere in the car but it is hidden -.- could anyone help me in tell me where to find it?

Thank you

It was an option on the 2007. If you have it it will be in the centre arm rest or if it was put in aftermarket it could be a cable in the glove box.

It only became standard on MY2009 onwards cars, basically if you had HIDs and headlight washers as standard, you'd have the aux port.

The only exception to this is the Championship White edition which also had the "facelift" differences.

The original demo cars had this option fitted, and it was located in the cubby hole behind the hinged cover infront of the gear stick.

The original demo cars had this option fitted, and it was located in the cubby hole behind the hinged cover infront of the gear stick.

Ah. I've only ever seen gauge controllers in there. Every day is a school day.

This is what the facelift connections look like in the arm rest.

Aux_in_09.jpg

Back