• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Locking Nuts

Anyone know anywhere I can get hold of tuner locking nuts for KEI Velocitys, I had a look at the PRI Racing site as I was interested in maybe getting some Mcgard Spline Drive nuts as well. I've spied some Mcgard Tuner locking nuts on there, would these fit? also they seem rather pricey does anyone know anywhere else that sells them?

I use Demon Tweeks, p&p is a rip off though, always try and order a few things at once, or just drive up there !!

I bought my McGard tuning nuts from www.elitedirect.com
Speak to Barry and he'll know.

The part I ordered is M12 x 1,5 (BLACK) 13/16 MM part no: 25357

Elite had silver ones in stock but I wanted black ones to match my black Team Dynamic nuts. The Tuner Wheel nuts are narrower to better allow fitment on my Rotas because they have small diameter holes.

If you want silver ones then look in here for the right part no. www.mcgard.com/deutschland/englisch/e_tunermuttern.htm
It'll be 25257

Qoute the part number to Barry and he'll sort you out.

Back