• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Login problem...

Hazz

B16
Ok so I got logged in eventually...

Basically the problem I had it I forgot my password and the site didn't remember me for some reason.

I went onto the password recovery and entered my email... fail. Did not enter image verification - which I couldn't see. Refresh, tried again, same problem.

So I go onto the 'contact us' page to write an email describing the problem, only to find out that it has an image verification which I also couldn't see. Stuck.

Luckily I found an old email with a link to a thread, clicked that and magically it remembered me again and I didn't have to remember my password.

Just thought I'd let you know.

Cheers

Do you have an ad blocker or anything like that running that would be stopping the captcha image from showing?

I couldnt log in a minute ago? kept saying my password was wrong, i then closed the browser and reopend TRO and seemed to be fine

Last edited by a moderator:
Back