• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Look here for Bridgestone RE040 in cheshire cheap!

Sorted!! PB Tyres, Warrington (01942 271110) £85.58 + VAT each fitted. :shock: 8) :twisted:

:shock: That's well cheap mate. 8) Last time I had two fronts they were £112 ea fitted. :( Gonna go for something other than Bridgestones next time I think...

ianwilliams said:
:shock: That's well cheap mate. 8) Last time I had two fronts they were £112 ea fitted. :( Gonna go for something other than Bridgestones next time I think...

I'd change but i only need 2 and thats it until i sell the car so don't want to be driving it with odd tyres for the next 10 months....

Neily03 said:
ianwilliams said:

I'd change but i only need 2 and thats it until i sell the car so don't want to be driving it with odd tyres for the next 10 months....
#

you selling up mate what you going to get??

My CTR will be paid for in May when i've had it 3 years so will be changing shortly after. Not really sure what i want yet. Won't be buying new again and probably spending less (around £14k), on my list to look at so far is the '06 Civic and new Seat Leon. I'll see whats around at the time. 8)

Back