• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Looking for a good induction kit

Hey, I've got an FN2 and I'm looking to fit a new induction kit. So I'm wondering if anyone here has seen a good one for around about £200-£300 mark. No cold air induction kits, I'm looking for a straight forward job here. Cheers guys.

Hondata airbox mod. It's free. plus you can throw the plastic offcuts at children as they come out of school.

get a decent filter and clean out box for little money bit of work but cheap if you dont wanna spend much wont see hardly any difference to performance if you wanna do a proper job i will second loxy i have fitted the tegiwa intake with foglight scoops made really impressive gains on the dyno

Decided to go with the HKS, looks pretty simple to slot in. Thanks for replying guys, maybe I can get some pictures up once it's fitted!

Just wondering/trying to learn, why wouldn't you want a cold air induction kit? Is it because of the risk of hydro lock??

I didn't fit my cold air induction kit because I would need to cut away some bits behind the bumper, I balls that sort of stuff up.

Back