• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Looking For An Exhaust For My EP3?

Aren't Buddyclub made from nasty cheap material in a Chinese sweatshop now? I've heard this from several sources now.

Your sources are noobs. In fact probably Spoon stockists :D

But that's you though isn't it, I do not yet know of anything 'Nick Proof'.

I simply prefered the sound and design of the N1 on the DC5.

the only experience I have had with Buddyclub is on nicks DC2...

Did sound the muts nuts thou :twisted:

I think the HKS may be the one in this case though, as it sounds nice but still quiet.

Mugen Twinloop is what I got and that's nice and quiet ish, although maybe I can't hear it because of the GruppeM.

I did thin of the moogen, but it is a few bob is it not?

It is expensive, but i had one on my EP and thought it was superb. Nice and quiet in town when below Vtec, opening up to a nice bark when WOT. Worth the dolla imo.

just wondered why theres no mention of the Toda?? I believe its the best performance zorst out there??

To be fair they have redesigned the area that was failing and added extra bracing and I haven't heard of any problems recently with it?

i have a hks 409 and i think it screams in vtec love the sound so addictive the build quiality is superb as well got it from trojansport great service as well:cool:

Back