• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Looking for cars for online magazine

We are an online magazine looking for cars to publish on our site.

Our already published Honda cars

If members of this forum would like to display their cars on our website please add your car

All cars are welcome, but if you have one (or more) of the following, we are especially interested in your car:

- Modified exterior
- Modified Interior
- High quality photos
- Performance upgrades
- Build up diary

Thank you in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:
It would be helpful to know what the site was.

Not sure if I can post it. I am not clear on the rules of this forum.

I can however say that we cover all make and model cars. Cars that we enjoy adding our own touch to by modifying it. Mods which we like sharing with other car enthusiasts.

There are certain makes (forums) where we are contacting forum members asking if car owners would be interested in sharing their cars and projects with us and our visitors.

Hope it clarifies.

I've had a look at this website, an unusual format but seems legit. DavidBlack asked me through pm to share my car.

I've signed up for it but haven't uploaded any pics yet. Mostly because there is a size limit of 2MB and most of mine are >6MB, and I really can't be bothered resizing them all right now.

A little feedback David; it would be far easier to create a car profile if there was no size limit or you allow linking from image storage sites. It seems a little odd to ask car enthusiasts to share high quality pictures of their pride and joy, then impose a 2MB limit.

Oh, and go ahead and post a link here, it's fine.

I've signed up for it but haven't uploaded any pics yet. Mostly because there is a size limit of 2MB and most of mine are >6MB, and I really can't be bothered resizing them all right now.

A little feedback David; it would be far easier to create a car profile if there was no size limit or you allow linking from image storage sites. It seems a little odd to ask car enthusiasts to share high quality pictures of their pride and joy, then impose a 2MB limit.

The 2 MB limit is currently set for technical reasons. I am aware that this will impact user experience and we will address this limitation as soon as possible.

Thank you for highlighting it.

If it is any help, I can resize your images for you if you upload them as a zip file somewhere.

I've had a look at this website, an unusual format but seems legit. DavidBlack asked me through pm to share my car.

Oh, and go ahead and post a link here, it's fine.

Hi Jimbo, the 2 MB limit has now been increased to 10 MB. Thanks for the feedback !

Back