• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 looking for type r gt

looking at getting either a new or nearly new gt best i can find is a 4 month old milano red gt for 15980?whats this price like guys?

Well i leased mine on 3+23 payment costing 260 per month with everything included. I even found out i have Honda Assistance including european travel!!!

My lease quote states NHB GT (no sat nav have my own, and no 19s as the ride was way too harsh) at around 16k if I remember.

Well i leased mine on 3+23 payment costing 260 per month with everything included. I even found out i have Honda Assistance including european travel!!!

My lease quote states NHB GT (no sat nav have my own, and no 19s as the ride was way too harsh) at around 16k if I remember.

was that lease a personal honda deal or company bud?

what was included,sevicing,insurance etc?

Hi mate,

Bought mine about a month ago, paid 17,000 nearly new 500 miles on it, but got the 19" rage wheels, ipod adapter premium floor mats, and upgraded stereo plus red footwell lighting which does look the dogs daggleys at night!! Thrown it to. But red really?! Each to there own but the red H on a black GT like mine cannot be bettered, in my opinion.

Back