• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

CH1 Looks like ATR.org might be back up shortly

From what I've been told he is really busy, as quite a few people (me included) are waiting for parts to arrive that were paid for in October...

I know when i spoke to him that he had refunded a few ppl for the parts they had ordered as there was a chance that he may be able to get the insurance to pay out.

He was in need of a standard exhaust system if anyone can help him out with that :D

I know when i spoke to him that he had refunded a few ppl for the parts they had ordered as there was a chance that he may be able to get the insurance to pay out.

He was in need of a standard exhaust system if anyone can help him out with that :D

Ah right I did see that he had posted that someone might be interested in the car as a whole. Didn't realise this meant the insurance may be paying out!

I would my parts so we will see what happens. Might get them before Christmas...

Ed ifyou are reading you need to get a move on mate. I'm in serious need of the site. Thanks

Well the accordr.org page says he received the passwords last friday? He had time to login and setup that page saying so? Has he thrown his toys perhaps because of comments made on trs?

Well the accordr.org page says he received the passwords last friday? He had time to login and setup that page saying so? Has he thrown his toys perhaps because of comments made on trs?

I've seen that too so as far as i know he aint had time but hey who am i to say :lol:

i just found this posted by ed over on trs about 3.15pm today

Just in case people are wondering why it's not fully back up?

The password worked once, the other day, now it doesn't! I can't use the online facility to reset my password because it's disabled - annoying, head bang against wall, familiar ground.

Bare with me...

Has he thrown his toys perhaps because of comments made on trs?

whey do people have to be so fast to assume that this is down to ed
give the guy a break he can only do so much at one time and if like he said the password does not work any more give him some time to fix it

it seems to me that a lot of people just want a reason to kick the guy when hes not here to defend him self

What's Ed doing on the scotland forum?! Thought he'd be over here as there are more of us. Also easier to give updates

Back