• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

CH1 Looks like ATR.org might be back up shortly

thanks for the updates

ed can only do so much eh i understand his mega busy then has the problems with the forum probebly the last thing he needs

you never know, when ed flicks the button we might have a shiny new forum to come back to :cool: as the last couple of weeks would have been the perfect time to up date it.
but if ed is that busy then maybe not:(

there's a post from ed on honda revs

saying he's having alot of problems with the host he's trying his best to sort it

Will your lives be any better with the site back up guys?

Tonights the first night I've looked to see where your all posting, and I see things are just the same over here, great .... :? :?

Tonights the first night I've looked to see where your all posting, and I see things are just the same over here, great .... :? :?
yes :p

without the site i'm being made to do stuff round the house :mad: :D

Ahhh, wondered where Mr Depressive was hiding!!!!!:lol:

I've noticed i'm spending less and less on the PC anyway, probably due to work and xmas round the corner.

I hope, as hasd been mentioned before, when (or if...) ATR.org goes back up, we can sort of start a fresh and come back with a new attitude and give the forum the kick up the arse it needs....:eek:

Ahhh, wondered where Mr Depressive was hiding!!!!!:lol:

I hope, as hasd been mentioned before, when (or if...) ATR.org goes back up, we can sort of start a fresh and come back with a new attitude and give the forum the kick up the arse it needs....:eek:

what kinda attitude was being displayed before col?
As i was away for a few weeks before it went down but i can not remember anything too untoward:confused:
although i did hear about a little tait are tait between you and sabatouer :smt120 or was it :gayfight: ?

what kinda attitude was being displayed before col?
As i was away for a few weeks before it went down but i can not remember anything too untoward:confused:
although i did hear about a little tait are tait between you and sabatouer :smt120 or was it :gayfight: ?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Maybe "attutude" was the wrong word- the forum just seemed to go all very quiet and people were getting very touchy about some comments and threads.

As for me and Sab- we just agreed to disagree on most things. In fact, on everything!!

:cool:

i'm getting impatient at this stage... i'm actually starting to do work now, which is not something i like to do.... altho wish i was in work today, cos if i was my car wouldnt have been outside my house for someone to crash into.......:mad:

so not happy today:mad:

:D :D

anyway we have'nt had this arguement over here yet

we all know silvers the best and fastest lol

yes i'm bored

I have to say black was fastest, but now I've discovered white that's fastest :lol:

In the time the forums been down I've bought a DC5 :D 51, 44k on clock, comfort pack, starter button, 9k!!! Wheels need a refurb, drivers side bolster needs replacing and some plank backed into me and cracked the paint on the bumper :mad: apart from that it's mint and very clean inside and out.

Back