• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

CH1 Looks like ATR.org might be back up shortly

it's fair to see that in 3 weeks ppl have found other forums and things, and the longer it goes on the more likely it is ppl will start forgetting about it. With xmas coming up it might not be until the new year when it's back!

Not that I wish this to happen

Damn that's crap, so is he a neighbour? Did he have the courtesy to come and tell you?

he worked for the council.. in fairness he did knock into the house to tell me, but i seriously blew a fuse....... i just dont need the hassle this time of year, and with working nights as well, gonna be hard to get it sorted before the new year, and i'm so embarrassed driving it...

went to honda today to get a quote and have an assessor coming out tmrw, its a new bumper and quarter panel respray for sure, but thank god he didn't dent the quarter panel. i'm right in saying the bumper comes painted?

i'll keep ya's posted on how i get on!!

i'm right in saying the bumper comes painted?

yep it sure does :wink:
i remember andy irish teach had some numpty hit his rear bumper and it came painted, plus his was a red pre same as yours noel.
there was another fella i cant remember who now had a black pre and again some ass hole did his rear bumper in a car park but did not do the decent thing and leave details that came through painted also.
its around the £400 or so mark IIRC

yep it sure does :wink:
i remember andy irish teach had some numpty hit his rear bumper and it came painted, plus his was a red pre same as yours noel.

yeah and i remember him asking for the bumper and not getting it lol... i'll be having mine, it may well come in handy in the future for me, or one of you's, may get my bonnet resprayed too whilst its there and possibly front bumper!! we'll see what i'm quoted and how the assessing goes??

361 for the bumper

600 in labour

140 paint and sundries

10 environmental waste charge... but i'll keep the bumper lol:D

1111 and with vat it comes to1261.... all euros...

wont be done til the new year tho!!!:(

Back