• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

EP3 Loss of power/

Over the past few days I feel like my EP3 is down on power, car seems sluggish.
There is plenty of oil, but I had to top up coolant again recently as it dropped below min. (I had my radiator replaced in Dec 2016 as it was leaking) The temp needle never moved past its normal point though.
I had the valve timings done at the same time in Dec 2016. It has an AEM V2, recently weather has been hot and humid in south-east where I am so maybe heatsoak?!?
The car is now a daily and has recently been doing far more miles than usual. What could be going wrong? Any help appreciated (I should add There are no weird engine noises and the tyre pressures are spot on.)

Maybe it needs a good blast on track or similar? , mine always runs better after a track day - just a thought :cool:

Is it only around town or all the time? What's it like on the road? How many miles? Could be the exhaust or cat breaking down, heatsoak or anything really.

Back