• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Lost keys for my Integra DC5

Hi can anyone let me know how i can get new keys for my integra DC5. I have only had the car just over a month and my parents lost them when i was working abroad. So far everyone i have called have not been able to help. Surely im not the only person to have had this problem? Any help would be much appreciated! cheers!

Hi can anyone let me know how i can get new keys for my integra DC5. I have only had the car just over a month and my parents lost them when i was working abroad. So far everyone i have called have not been able to help. Surely im not the only person to have had this problem? Any help would be much appreciated! cheers!

To get a new key cut, you usually need to have your chasis number and the four digit number on the base of the key shaft. Obviously you only have one of these though. If you're lucky, Honda may be able to get one just using your chasis number, but I wouldn't hold your breath.

Speak to andy of 200bhp cars as he does a service where you can have spare keys cut by Honda Japan (using the details mentioned aboved). He will peobably know more about this than anyone else on here.

HTH.

Back