• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Lou's EP3 (Updated)

Thanks mate.

Update:

A friend of mine had an AEM CAI lying around that came off his DC5, so we decided to try and get it onto the EP3.

img1142.png

Turned out pretty well. We managed to get it fitted and it seems to sit perfectly behind the front bumper. The mugen front seems to be ideal as well with the hole on the front acting as an awesome intake gap.

img1135i.jpg

img1137gg.jpg

Sounds amazing with the N1 as well.

:twisted:

Loving the look of the motor fella :twisted: Have you had it detailed, looks super shiny in the cheshire oaks pic :D

Nice to see another local on here too :D I haven't seen you around though :( I'm travelling down the A41 most days :) Cosmic EP3

Thanks Scott.

Nah i havent had it detailed mate, just used some of that turtle wax nano extreme (think its called that anyway :p) in the lime green bottle. Gives it a really nice shine once its been rinsed off and dried.

Yeah ive seen more and more ep3s near mine recently. I work for toyota in deeside so im usually driving there and back or knockin around the port most days. Where bouts do you live mate?

Thanks Scott.

Nah i havent had it detailed mate, just used some of that turtle wax nano extreme (think its called that anyway :p) in the lime green bottle. Gives it a really nice shine once its been rinsed off and dried.

Yeah ive seen more and more ep3s near mine recently. I work for toyota in deeside so im usually driving there and back or knockin around the port most days. Where bouts do you live mate?

Looks uber shiny fella, maybe it's just mine looks gash with me not polishing for a while :lol:

Yeah there are quite a few EP3's around of late, a few around the port too. I live in Wallasey but work in Hooton, so constantly up and down the 41. There's a few tegs knocking about too, not sure if they're anyone on here though?!

What's next for yours Lou?

Yeah ive seen a few DC5's about too, seen a white one with a carbon bonnet the other day, looked smart.

Not sure what to do next, possibly a Spoon B pipe, but im pretty sure my neighbours hate me enough as it is haha!

Back