• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

lovely s2000

in a nice(ish) part of kent, i think it was just tesco taking the ****.
although i was aware that they are quite hard to insure at a decent price. i am with greenlight at the moment, but i don't think they cover S2000's.

Thats seriously steep. Im 28, and with 1 years no claims (Always been on somebody else's policy, but never made a claim and no points) My DB9 insured for £40,000 cost me less than half what you were quoted for the S2000.

I would ring around if I were you.

The car may well be nice but the traders are a serious bunch of pikeys - avoid at all costs.

You can guarantee they are in the business of buying and repairing unreported accident damaged cars.

Not saying that this S2000 falls into that category but these f*ckers are slippery little toerags.

Just to add, the large white building in the background of the S2K pics is the waterworks building on Grange road in Tiptree. The actual sales yard is up a shabby potholed track next to a skip hire place run by the same "family" of pikeys. :lol:

Nurburgring Blue that, nice considered to be the bítch colour by some.

I like it.

FWIW I pay £790 for my insurance (28 years old 10 year NCB) but ALL my mods are covered like for like.

As they are worth more than the car itself probably.

OEM car was like £500.

Get a lime green one.

gallery_127936_37375_742447.jpg

Back