• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

lowering an ep3 require camber bolts???

if you're just lowering the car then no you won't need camber bolts,
however its best to get a fast road geo set up done at the same time as it massively improves the handling of the car, for this you will need front camber bolts and rear camber arms

Hi i am looking at lowering my ep3 about 20-25mm with just springs. was wondering if it will require camber bolts??

not sure what happened above, my reply is set as the original post now :confused: haha,
but no its not, but like i said it will handle a lot better if you get it done and pretty much everyone on here will recommend it as one of the best mods for the car.

I did wonder what was going on with this thread lol.

when I lowered mine I used rear camber arms because the rear camber without them is ridiculous but no front adjusters.

Cheers mate thats great would you know arounds how much it would be to get it set up after putting the springs on?

so for the FRSU inc lowering you will need front camber bolts and rear camber arms. Anything else?

nope just that and a laser allignment machine, not many people have those so they take them to any place with them, and then just give them the allighment settings you want. A standard FRSU settings are posted on here somewhere, just search it.

Back