• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Lowering an ep3

Hi Guys, new here and this is my first post. I took some advice and read ALOT of threads and sticky's before asking. Athough i did grab myself some type r owners stickers from the shop which are awesome quality and arrived in like 2 days!

However i struggled to find a pic of a standard ep3 before and after lowering.

Heres a few pics of my ep3 before and after lowering 35mm at the front and 40mm at the back on standard shocks with adjustable jap speed rear camber arms, eibach front camber bolts and pro sport springs (yep, pro sport lol)

Havent set up FRSU yet, only done it this afternoon and due to lowering the car my best guess was to add 10mm to the overall length of the camber arm from standard to accomodate the newly negative camber. Putting a level up added 25mm negative whatever that works out in degrees.

Ive had to take the 25mm spacers off the rear until i can roll the arches :) and i now have standard headlights

Last edited by a moderator:
You've posted a shortcut to a Google Drive file, if you right click the file and then share, it will give you the option of a link that we can all access without being logged in a you!

Back