• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

lowering it 35mm?

If I was to lower it by 35mm would this be ok with the standard shocks?

Would it hadle better or would it ruin it?

-35mm is pushing it mate, the OEM shocks will be under a lot more strain than usual and will not last as long with that sort of drop.

With that sort of drop the affects on the handling start to go the opposite way to postive.

Whats it for? Track? Street?

Maybe consider less of a drop, -20mm tends to be the most popular, couple this with a Fast Road Set Up and you will be in a much better position with handling improving no end.

To go the extra yard, just get your self a set of JDM ARB's and a few strut braces and you will have a stiff, more confidant car.

dont track my car just like the low look.

So if I droped it 20mm would this be ok or would I need the camber bolts and camber arms?

We would normally recomend having the Camber bolt's and arms to allow us to set the wheel alignment up to either Fast Road Specification or Standard Honda Spec. finishing the car's handling off!

You don't need them fitted but expect more tyre wear normally on the inside edges of your Tyres if your planning not to have them.

If your looking to get the lowered look and make the handling better I would go with the adjusters mate.

Matt :D

Back