• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Lowering on Eibachs

no but it's reccomended that you get front camber bolts and rear camber arms. This will allow a Fast Road Set Up which will improve the handling along with the Eibachs - assuming it's on an EP3 though.

Yes on a ep3 just wasn't sure if i need to replace anything else as i use the car for commuting.
Can you recommend a kit or what bits while fitting springs my car is never being tracked.

Many thanks.

Sorry im a new to my ep3.

Just lowering the car on Eibach's, on the OEM camber adjusts and bolts will result in the wheel alingment being out.

Apart from the fact you won't be getting the best out of your new ride height the tyres may well start to wear unevenly, don't want that.

Eibach sell a kit, adjustable Camber arms (rear) and camber adjusting bolts (front), these are perfect, well priced and do the job very well.

These will then allow you to adjust how the wheel sits in the arch, giving you lots more noticeable grip, traction and even, steady wear on your tyres. You will have to get this done at a wheel alignment center that have a laser system. We can supply you with what it regarded as the best, (soft) settings. It's commonly refereed to as a Fast Road Set Up (FRSU).

I had Eibach springs and camber adjusters on my EP3 and the performed admirably, from the time I fitted them to when I sold the car.

A FRSU is what some consider as the best mod for a EP3.

Great information thanks guys, can i buy the front bolts and rear arms directly from Eibach? What are the best sites for ordering parts i live in Scotland .

Eibach are very popular don't know if you can buy them directly from Eibach but you will be able to get them in most places, just search the internet :) .

I had Eibach springs and camber adjusters on my EP3 and the performed admirably, from the time I fitted them to when I sold the car.

A FRSU is what some consider as the best mod for a EP3.

Hey Suits

I'm booked in at Demon Tweeks for the Eibach Pro Kit on Friday . When getting prices for a fast road set up, ABP said I would need front camber arms too, because its lowered?

Did you just get the bolts and the rear arms with your springs?

Give Grinspeed & TDI a call for quotes. I would expect them to be cheaper than daemon thieves.

They are usually pretty good to be fair. Had numerous work done by these guys and always seem to be competitive.

Even when I was back in the VAG scene, they always beat companies like Awesome GTI on fitting prices.

Back