• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Lowering springs. Do I need to change anything else ???

Hi, new on here, I'm going to put eibach lowering springs (30mm) on my ep3 type r 2002, do I need to adapt anything else on the car like drop links etc or will the springs just just fit where the standard one did ???? Any help or advice much apreciated ! !!????

I'm going to do this soon, I've been advised to get front camber bolts, rear adjustables and a frsu get it all done at the same time.

but the question is do we 'have' to do this. Yes the car will feel great and corner like a grey hound but is it necessary? Will the car handle worse if we just dropped it?

I had 4 30mm lowering springs that came with my car detached with the OEM ones put back on. I was considering dropping it with out the FRSU.

but the question is do we 'have' to do this. Yes the car will feel great and corner like a grey hound but is it necessary? Will the car handle worse if we just dropped it?

I had 4 30mm lowering springs that came with my car detached with the OEM ones put back on. I was considering dropping it with out the FRSU.

You don't have to but yes you will ruin the handling.

Yeah.

To get the geometry required for a FRSU you WILL NEED camber adjustment kit.

No two ways about it.

Any help ?

Anyone know the maximum drop on springs for my honda civic type r 2002 ep3? I was hoping to use 30mm eeibach springs? Too much ??

30mm drop should be fine, as above, you'll need to correct the geometry.

Do any of you guys know any other good makes for rear adjustable camber arms ? Eibachs seem very pricey but if that's recommended I'll just get them ?

been to tdi south today for eibach pro springs arms frsu etc and must say it is a bit pricey but the difference is very noticable much more pointy now with no understeer so if you going to do it do it properly is my advice

HELP!

Anyone know where the nearest place to me (cardiff) where I can get a 4 wheel alignment and a FRSU setup ????? I have no idea where to take it and I have been advised to get a proper 4 wheel alignment , not 2 wheel..........

I drove my EP3 for a day between new springs (Eibach sportline, -45 front and -30 rear) and geo setup. It was like driving a Vauxhall.

A good geo setup is required if you like cars, at all.

Back