• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Lowering springs Eibach pro kit 15mm drop or Eibach sport 30mm which ones?

This is my ep3 on Sportlines, i got them when Tegiwa had some extra discount offers on. They are comfortable with a good drop and with my Rota Torques and 215/45/17 Hankook tyres they sit perfect for me

23e4ff2d9b3ad969d88da0e1969b3a99.jpg

70efaa30999d899dbdfa68d60e4d48d4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This looks very well and doesn't look too low just right! Reckon ill go for the sport lines cheers mate

I say go 30mm but im biased, very little scraping, only on nasty ramps onto drives etc. but still no worry, still doesn't sit too low but the ride is great

My spoons dropped me 15/20 and where I live I scrape on near enough everything. But perfect out on the open road.

after having the 30mm wish I had went for 15mm for everyday use. Watch out on ABP motorsport for xmas offers if you can wait that long...

Yeh I reckon I'll go with the 30mm drop It looks great! are you in eibach 30mm jimbodeeni?

Yeah I have the ABP eibach 30mm springs, £150 direct from ABP seemed a good price.
I originally ordered the apex ones but ended up with the ABP eibachs and very happy

Guys I have just been looking at springs and I thought the pro kit gives you 30mm and the sportlines 45mm?

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

This is my ep3 on Sportlines, i got them when Tegiwa had some extra discount offers on. They are comfortable with a good drop and with my Rota Torques and 215/45/17 Hankook tyres they sit perfect for me

23e4ff2d9b3ad969d88da0e1969b3a99.jpg

70efaa30999d899dbdfa68d60e4d48d4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Loving the look Andy

Guys I have just been looking at springs and I thought the pro kit gives you 30mm and the sportlines 45mm?

Pro kit is 15mm doesn't look much more than stock but the sport lines are around 40mm tbh it looks just right the back doesn't look anywhere near as low as the front even nearly a month later when bedded in and the front splitter is too low to get over big speed bumps I have to park offsite at work and walk now as I can't get over it :/ but it handles well great for summer but rubbish now it's winter and raining all the time

I have had the 30mm eibach kit with FRSU fitted at ABP last Friday. You notice the difference straight away and the feel is a lot tighter and easily gives you more confidence. It will be interesting how much improvement this will make at Oulton Park. The ride quality is about the same if not slightly better however just be careful on road bumps because you can catch the exhaust. Has around noticed when the car is static ( at a junction/traffic lights) the steering knocks once when turning the wheel either left/right?

Back