• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Lowering springs help!

Hello sorry if this has already been posted but I have searched and searched and can't find the answer. I'm looking to buy lowering springs for my ep3 type r, I want the arches to sit just above the tyres front and back so my question is do I get the 30mm all around kit which I imagine would give me an even drop or a kit that lowers it by 35mm at the front and 15mm at the back? Which kit is best? Thanks in advance for help.

You want Progressive springs and a FRSU. First and foremost it needs to drive well.

Personally I'd go for the Eibachs, the 20mm ones not the 30mm ones.

Howie1987 - cheers bud is that 20mm all around yeah?

Walkden - how are the spax springs? I was kind of determined on the eibach,tein or spoon.

Why are some of the springs a lower drop at the front than the rear? Sorry if it's a stupid question lol

Howie1987 - cheers bud is that 20mm all around yeah?

Walkden - how are the spax springs? I was kind of determined on the eibach,tein or spoon.

Why are some of the springs a lower drop at the front than the rear? Sorry if it's a stupid question lol

Its 20mm front 15mm at the back.

I don't have a clue why its lower at the front.

Last edited by a moderator:
In great condition, they will be going up on the forums soon officially. Never been on my car so don't know more than that.

Back