• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

DC2 DB8 DC5 Lowering springs

Hi can any tell me what's the max you can lower a dc5 on springs without having to fit shocks? And any good makes would be appreciated cheers?

I had spoon progressive springs they didn't just improve the looks, the handling was improved. You will need to fit adjustable arms &bolts to get a decent fast road setup done though.

You won't want to lower it miles, not unless you want to leave you're mid pipe on the road, lol.

Eibach are popular, drop it 25mm on back and 20mm at front i think. I have them on mine, did have Tein, but they were a bit harsh and noisy.

Cheers lads some good advice! Don't no ** ** bother with the fast roads set up? Heard that it eats the corners of the tires?

Cheers lads some good advice! Don't no ** ** bother with the fast roads set up? Heard that it eats the corners of the tires?

So worth it for the grip though!

As long as the inner 3/4 has legal tread you are OK. By the time my inner edges had worn I only had 2 and a bit mm on the middle.

IMAG0220.jpg

IMAG0222.jpg

Fitting lowering spings will give you negative camber anyway so it is worth getting the FRSU done as the camber might be greater than the FRSU setting anyway.

Back