• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Loxy's silver FN2 GT - J's Braces

Best FN2 in the country IMO.

NA FTW mate.

For me, if you want boost, get an Evo (or other car that's boosted out of the factory). :D

Ah man. Think it was actually too much power...?

Hard to say really. If I had better tyres maybe it would have handled it better, but I've really no idea how the chaps with 360bhp kits on are putting it down. :eek:

Stoo, would have something to say about that, his teg is pretty special.

Anywho, you can't have that worry in the back of your mind when it's a daily driver, it will be just as good, if not better than when it was charged mate, NA is how Honda wanted it to be, 9k rpm is insane too, lol.

Hope it all goes well matey.

Hard to say really. If I had better tyres maybe it would have handled it better, but I've really no idea how the chaps with 360bhp kits on are putting it down. :eek:

FN2s run on 225s all round don't they? Most if not all turbo MR2s are 245+ rear, you get some keeping 225 (standard) rear but certainly not the modded ones.

Damn I'm gutted I didn't get to see the car before the charger was removed! Peace of mind is priceless though and I understand why you would want to go back to NA. What you doing with the charger then? Selling it privately or has TDI given you a lump sum?

its a shame in some ways its come to this, but if you don't have confidence in the car then you aren't going to enjoy it as much so I can fully understand your decision.

Hope when you get it back, you can start to enjoy driving it more

Damn I'm gutted I didn't get to see the car before the charger was removed! Peace of mind is priceless though and I understand why you would want to go back to NA. What you doing with the charger then? Selling it privately or has TDI given you a lump sum?

Aye, there are some pictures on the JAE thread I think.

Charger has gone already. It was only 5 weeks on and had around 1,800 on it including going down to JAE, brand new!

As everyone else has already said, I was gutted to hear that the charger is being removed but hey, onto bigger and better things! :cool:

Yeah, hope the gremlins FOAD with the new set up John. Sounds like a nice selection of NA mods.

IMAG0586.jpg

Like a boss.

It sounds amazing. Back to 236bhp though.

I would hope not. :lol:

John, get a decent intake. :)

That is one of the better intakes for the FN2 Chris. It makes more than the GruppeM day to day. There's only really the Mugen that is any better and that really needs the fog light garnish and I don't fancy losing my fog lights. :rolleyes:

I thought it was all getting thrown in today! I take it just the manifold is on?

Manifold, RRC and TDi-North throttle body (Mugen Spec without the badge).

Cams are going in a few weeks.

Back